This Week's Show Notes | 12/31/2018 | Higher Ed Parthenon Episode #24
Brian Willett and Dustin Hall, two experts in the Higher Education space have a conversation about "Whether People Really Want To Go To College"
- Is it a generational expectation?
- If you could have the exact same life you have today, without ever having to go to college, would you take it?
- It's not about the school, it's about the outcomes.
- What are the expectations of parents and how does that impact the outcomes?
- Outcomes and Experiences are what make college worth it.
- No one feels bad if a person isn't willing to put in the effort or the work.
- College is the journey, enjoy the climb.
Our Show Sponsors:
- The Admissions Advantage - https://admissionsadvantage.net/
- 24 Hour Printers - http://www.24hourprinters.com/higheredparthenon