This Week's Show Notes | 03/18/2019 | Higher Ed Parthenon Episode #30
Brian Willett and Dustin Hall, two experts in the Higher Education space, have a conversation to "Break Down the College Admissions Scandal"
- An in depth look at what was done, who it impacted and why we should care and take some notes.
- Identifying both a parent and student's dominant buying motive.
- Do bragging rights matter?
- How to use alumni for legacy enrollments
- Proctored Tests... Good or Bad?
- ECON101 - Supply and Demand in Higher Education
- Is the college system a true meritocracy?
Our Show Sponsors:
- The Admissions Advantage - https://admissionsadvantage.net/
- 24 Hour Printers - http://www.24hourprinters.com/higheredparthenon