This Week's Show Notes | 04/01/2019 | Higher Ed Parthenon Episode #31
Brian Willett and Dustin Hall, two experts in the Higher Education space are joined by Special Guest, Kamaar DeJarnette to have a conversation about "Building Leaders Within Your Organization"
- Meet Kamaar DeJarnette, Partner, Engine Consulting
- How to hire potential future leaders.
- When interviewing, show them the path to success and professional development.
- You still win even if the person you trained up goes to the next level at another organization.
- The importance of a leadership program.
- What moves and motivates your "A" players?
- Breaking Bottleneck Management
- Is leadership for everyone?
- Are you letting people know that you want to grow?
- Are you using the proximity principle?
- Model, Develop, Empower
Links Mentioned in the Show:
- Engine Consulting - https://engine.systems/education
Our Show Sponsors:
- The Admissions Advantage - https://admissionsadvantage.net/
- 24 Hour Printers - http://www.24hourprinters.com/higheredparthenon